Seven new books on my list this Wednesday.
- BATMAN #23.3 PENGUIN – I cannot keep up with DC’s Villains Month, but I’m not going to pass up a Frank Tieri Penguin story. At the very least Villains Month is giving different creative teams an opportunity to do an issue of Batman. The Jason Fabok cover looks superb.
- CABLE AND X-FORCE #14 – This book has taken some interesting turns in the last few issues and the ongoing guest appearance by Havok and the Uncanny Avengers has only helped. My only real complaint is that Hope seems to be making more and more pop culture references that seem completely out of place for a girl raised hundreds of years in the future.
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #16 – An Infinity tie-in. There are many indications that big things are in store for Carol Danvers during Infinity. I’m a big fan of the character and this could be a big week.
- INFINITY #3 – I’m enjoying the high stakes cosmic action of the main series, but the Avengers and New Avengers tie-ins really complement the story. I’m also a big fan of how quickly things are moving and shipping even though I just knocked Villains Month for the same thing seven sentences ago.
- NEW AVENGERS #10 – An Infinity tie-in. Looks like this is going to be a crazy issue where the ongoing plot lines of this title collide with the madness of Infinity.
- UNCANNY X-MEN #12 – A Battle of the Atom tie-in. This is the first book I’ll read this week. I honestly can’t wait for each chapter of Battle of the Atom. Chris Bachalo‘s return only sweetens the deal.
- X-MEN: LEGACY #17 – I need to catch up on this series in a big way. Not to judge a book by its cover, but Mike Del Mundo’s cover art continues to impress.
Weekly comic books are a big part of my life and I regularly post what I’ll be picking up each Wednesday along with cover artwork and previews courtesy of Comixology’s Pull List app.
Check back every week to see what’s on My Latest Pull List and share your thoughts what you’re reading this week.